Quill Midi Feeder - Feed Saver Ring
The feed saver ring has been designed to be used in conjunction with the Quill Midi Feeder. Spacing of feeding holes are placed to sit over the feed slots in the tube of the Quill Midi Feeder.
- Specifically designed to stop pheasants & partridge scratching out feed, the same concept as anti scratch rings used on other feeders such as the King Feeder
- Test results showed it dramatically cut down on feed wastage and saved money
- Improves bio-security as it stops birds eating scratched out feed from the contaminated floor
- Brilliant if rearing on wire
- Made by Quill Productions