Intra Repiderma is an antibiotic free, micronised powder aerosol spray from the Intra Hoof-fit family for the skin and hoof to promote healing, prevent infection and protect the skin.
*This product may be affected by delivery surcharges. Please get in contact with our sales team on 01258 818239 or email email@example.com for further information.
Why is it better than the traditional purple iodine sprays or the blue antibiotic CTC sprays from the vet?
- This product is the modern, antibiotic free and more effective version of purple iodine sprays and blue CTC sprays.
- Trials have proven that Repiderma is more effective than antibiotic CTC spray.
- A registered veterinary medicine in the Netherlands, Repiderma is available to buy here without prescription.
- Many vets are now even stocking Repiderma, having seen the results for themselves
- There are no withdrawal times for meat, milk or eggs unlike antibiotic spray.
- Whereas purple iodine sprays only have 1 mode of action, antiseptic, Repiderma has multiple actions - preventing infection, promoting healing and protecting the skin (like a spray on plaster).
What animals can it be used on?
All animals including dairy cattle, horses, sheep, pigs, poultry and game birds! Customers even use it on their working dogs and report fantastic healing.
A multi purpose and portable spray, this should be in every farmer, gamekeeper or small holder's medicine cabinet. Thousands are sold every year in this country to hoof trimmers, farriers and farmersWhat sort of problems can it be used on?
- Udder cleft dermatitis
- Digital dermatitis - Hoof-fit Gel is the world’s first antibiotic-free product that can be used officially to tackle and cure Digital Dermatitis in cows; Repiderma is Hoof-fit in an aerosol.
- Mud fever in horses. Can also be used for other equine hoof problems such as thrush.
- On sheep both on their feet and horns, especially for foot rot.
- Cuts and scrapes on all animals
- Feather pecked birds
- Customers have even reported an improvement in ringworm in horses and cattle
- The product can be used in every situation where infections have to be prevented and where weak spots in the epidermis or the skin can use a boost.
How do the chelated minerals help?
- Contains chealted copper and zinc, both are natural minerals which have antibacterial and healing properties
- The minerals are micronized chelated minerals which penetrate deeply into the skin in a short time
- This means it is active 'on' the skin, but also 'under and within' the skin, helping healing and killing bacteria from within as well as on the skin
Protects the skin
- Contains adhesive substances ensuring longer contact time on the skin.
- Purple iodine sprays, blue sprays or CTC antibiotic sprays will run when in contact with the skin - Repiderma does not run but forms a semi-permeable protective layer on the skin - like a plaster.
- Negative external influences can no longer penetrate the skin, while the layer still allows oxygen to help repair the skin.
Scientific Papers, Reports & Trials On Repiderma
- Coronary Infections in Sows
- Udder Cleft Dermatitis
- De-horning / disbudding on Calves
- Newborn Navels of Calves
- White Line Disease
- Digital Dermatitis
We can send up to 2 cans in the post with Royal Mail Tracked or up to 72 per courier parcel
This product may be affected by by delivery surcharges.