Our Hoof-fit Health pack combines 3 of our brilliant Intracare Hoof-fit Care products into one discounted bundle. This pack contains:
- 1 Hoof-fit Squeeze 550ml
- 1 Repiderma Spray 250ml
- 6 Hoof-fit Tapes
All of these products are available individually on our website, but this great bundle saves you money!
Please see below for information on each product included in the bundle:
Intra Hoof-fit Squeeze 550ml
Do you know that squeezing makes gel application precise, ease and clean?
The green Intra Hoof-Fit Squeez is a new developed application to apply our green gel easily and clean on every hoof.
The ensured results and perfect adhesive properties, makes it the product of choice for the hoof trimmers and professionals in the modern dairy industry. The Squeez can be used with a precision tip or a valve dispensing cap.
Intra Repiderma Spray 250ml
Intra Repiderma is an antibiotic free, micronised powder aerosol spray from the Intra Hoof-fit family for the skin and hoof to promote healing, prevent infection and protect the skin.
*This product may be affected by delivery surcharges. Please get in contact with our sales team on 01258 818239 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Why is it better than the traditional purple iodine sprays or the blue antibiotic CTC sprays from the vet?
- This product is the modern, antibiotic free and more effective version of purple iodine sprays and blue CTC sprays.
- Trials have proven that Repiderma is more effective than antibiotic CTC spray.
- A registered veterinary medicine in the Netherlands, Repiderma is available to buy here without prescription.
- Many vets are now even stocking Repiderma, having seen the results for themselves
- There are no withdrawal times for meat, milk or eggs unlike antibiotic spray.
- Whereas purple iodine sprays only have 1 mode of action, antiseptic, Repiderma has multiple actions - preventing infection, promoting healing and protecting the skin (like a spray on plaster).
What animals can it be used on?
All animals including dairy cattle, horses, sheep, pigs, poultry and game birds! Customers even use it on their working dogs and report fantastic healing.
A multi purpose and portable spray, this should be in every farmer, gamekeeper or small holder's medicine cabinet. Thousands are sold every year in this country to hoof trimmers, farriers and farmers
What sort of problems can it be used on?
- Udder cleft dermatitis
- Digital dermatitis - Hoof-fit Gel is the world’s first antibiotic-free product that can be used officially to tackle and cure Digital Dermatitis in cows; Repiderma is Hoof-fit in an aerosol.
- Mud fever in horses. Can also be used for other equine hoof problems such as thrush.
- On sheep both on their feet and horns, especially for foot rot.
- Cuts and scrapes on all animals
- Feather pecked birds
- Customers have even reported an improvement in ringworm in horses and cattle
- The product can be used in every situation where infections have to be prevented and where weak spots in the epidermis or the skin can use a boost.
How do the chelated minerals help?
- Contains chealted copper and zinc, both are natural minerals which have antibacterial and healing properties
- The minerals are micronized chelated minerals which penetrate deeply into the skin in a short time
- This means it is active 'on' the skin, but also 'under and within' the skin, helping healing and killing bacteria from within as well as on the skin
Protects the skin
- Contains adhesive substances ensuring longer contact time on the skin.
- Purple iodine sprays, blue sprays or CTC antibiotic sprays will run when in contact with the skin - Repiderma does not run but forms a semi-permeable protective layer on the skin - like a plaster.
- Negative external influences can no longer penetrate the skin, while the layer still allows oxygen to help repair the skin.
Intra Hoof-fit Tape is a green self-adherent bandaging tape. It is a strong elastic bandage which provides support to the leg, foot or hoof. The tape adheres to itself and so there is no need to pin or tie it.
The Hoof-fit Tape was originally designed for use with the Hoof-fit Gel. In severe cases of digital dermatitis, or other hoof ailment, it is advised the hoof is treated with Hoof-fit Gel, padded and then taped for a maximum of 4 days.
Intra Hoof-fit Tape is suitable for cows, horses, sheep and a wide range of other farm and domestic animals.
Benefits of Intra Hoof-fit Tape:
- Adheres to itself - No need for pins or fasteners
- Flexible - Allows movement without becoming loose
- Breathable - Lightweight and porous material
- Protects wounds and holds dressings in place
- Strong and provides support
- Does not stick to hairs
For more information, please download the product leaflet here.
Scientific Papers, Reports & Trials On Repiderma
Click Here for Safety Data Sheet
This product may be affected by delivery surcharges.