Hoof Spray System with *DRAG LINE* Kit
A revolutionary system designed to easily tackle digital dermatitis, improving lameness and hoof health. Takes less than 3 seconds per hoof whilst the cow is being milked, allowing for fast spray application of Hoof-fit Liquid.
- Renowned Ambic® JetStream™ has been carefully adapted to compensate for the thickness of the Intra Hoof-fit Spray Liquid
- No need to lift the feet
- Easy to install & maintain
- Lever operated spray gun with adjustable nozzle is shaped for easy, targeted application
- Safe, simple, reliable & fully vacuum operated
- Can dramatically reduce the levels of harmful, lameness-causing digital dermatitis bacteria on the farm
- More effective & economical than footbathing alone
- Reductions in lameness can lead to increased milk production and improved calving index
- Also available as a drop coil system
- Intra Hoof-fit Spray Liquid is effective, safe to use and 100% antibiotic and formalin free
- Winner of the RABDF Livestock Machinery & Equipment Award 2014.
Trialed at Royal Veterinary College, University of London and University of Liverpool School of Veterinary Science.
System Kit includes:
- 1 x Specially adapted Ambic® JetStream™ for Intra Hoof-fit
- 1 x Calibrated mixing tank
- 1 x Metal stirring wand
- 1 x Lever operated spray gun with adjustable nozzle
- 1 x Drag Line
- 1 x 25m length of vacuum pipe
- 1 x Example application schedule
The Quill Hoof-Spray System has been designed specifically as part of the Intra Hoof-fit 3-Step Hoof Care Concept; for use with the unique and effective Intra Hoof-fit Spray Liquid.