A 250 litre nipple drinker, the Quill Outdoor Tank Drinker provides large capacity water storage and a nipple drinker for disease free hygienic water to game birds such as pheasants, partridge or ducks outside and for poultry such as chicken or turkeys.
- Ideal for use in release pens or temporary partridge pens
- Ideal for use on game strips, other remote areas
- Suitable for pheasants, partridge and ducks
- Helps stop birds from wandering to look for water
- Works well with organic acids
- Fitted with 29 x 180° nipples, can be used with water pressure between 7psi and max 20psi.
- Comes with a fitted stand
- Can be fitted with a Ballvalve Arm & Float (available separately) and connected to the mains water
- Comes with a filter to prevent the ingress of material when filling
- Green to prevent algae
- Also available in a 125 litre size
Fitted with our new 29 x 180 degree nipples, unique to Quill Productions. Fitted with a large pin designed to let water through when nudged upwards, the new 180 nipple keeps birds alert and engaged whilst reducing the risk of wet bedding.