Intra Hoof-fit Gel 330ML pot & brush
Intra Hoof-fit Gel is the only antibiotic free product that has been registered as a licensed treatment for digital dermatitis. Official tests have proved that Intra Hoof-fit Gel is 1.57 times more effective at treating digital dermatitis than the antibiotic CTC spray.
Intra Hoof-fit Gel is a highly effective and adhesive hoof gel for the treatment of individual animals. The antibiotic free hoof gel is effective against digital dermatitis, foot rot and other claw ailments.
A combination of chelated copper and chelated zinc enables this hoof gel to tackle the infection and then start the healing process. Many alternative products only address the infection and do not aid healing, therefore leaving the claw vulnerable to further problems.
As the copper and zinc is chelated, this means that it is perfectly legal and easily absorbed into the skin. Chelated minerals are more stable and remain soluble. This product does not contain copper sulphate which is illegal to use in this country.
The antibiotic free range of Intra Hoof-fit products allows hoof problems such as digital dermatitis to be managed in a more effective, healthier and sustainable way than outdated methods.
- Antibiotic free treatment
- Highly effective hoof gel - against digital dermatitis, foot rot & other claw ailments
- Super concentrated adhesive hoof gel
- Promotes healing
- Proven 1.57 times more effective than CTC spray
- No withdrawal time required
- Treats up to 50 hooves
- Brush for application included
- UK VM registration number 41870/4000
- Positive results when used to tackle mud fever in horses
Due to its super concentrated adhesive bonding, the Intra Hoof-fit gel remains effective for 4-5 days. In very serious cases of digital dermatitis or foot rot, we recommend that you use the Intra Hoof fit Gel in conjunction with Intra Hoof-fit Tape to tape the claw. The tape should be removed after a maximum of 4 days and the Intra Hoof-fit Gel should be reapplied (without the tape).
Each pot of hoof gel treats up to 50 hooves. Brush supplied.
- The animals' claws should be trimmed two or three times per year. It is advisable to have this carried out by a professional hoof trimmer
- Clean the hoof thoroughly, ensuring that any manure present is removed from the claw and the interdigital space. Then dry the claw
- Apply Intra Hoof-fit Gel to the claw and the interdigital space, using the brush supplied with the gel.
- Intra Hoof-fit Gel is effective for 4-5 days as a result of its unique adhesive properties. If necessary repeat the treatment after this period.
- In the case of very severe problems we advise that claws be taped. After a maximum of 4 days, remove the tape and apply Intra Hoof-fit Gel again (this time without taping).
Please note that due to Government regulations, we are unable to ship this product abroad.
UK VM registration number 41870/4000.