Sapphire Grain Poison 20KG
Certificates are required for the purchase of rat poisons over 3KG. When you purchase poisons from Quill Productions over 3KG, we will contact you to request a copy of your certificate. https://www.lodi-farmsolutions.com/ This link will provide further information about gaining the required certification and the link for the online exam.
Sapphire Grain Bait is a specially formulated single feed bait containing cut and whole wheat with Brodifacoum. It appeals to both rats and mice.
- Specially formulated combining the attraction of premium cut wheat and whole wheat
- Active ingredient is Brodifacoum
- Appeals to both rats and mice.
- Sapphire grain is a single feed bait
- Fast acting - kills within a few hours of being eaten
Approved for in and around building use (in and around the building is the building itself and the area around the building that needs to be treated in order to deal with the infestation of the building).
For rats: secure 45-60g of bait in covered, tamper resistant baiting stations, spaced 10m apart
For mice: secure 10-25g of bait, in covered, tamper resistant baiting stations spaced 5m apart.
Baits must be securely deposited in a way so as to minimize the risk of consumption by other animals or children. We recommend a bait box to minimise the risk.
Please note: it is advisable to alternate bait containing different anti-coagulant ingredients. For instance, the Bromadionlene based Jade bait or the Difenacoum based Ruby Grain
Due to legislation changes, rat baits in sizes over 3KG can only be purchased if you have completed a CRRU approved course or you are a member of an approved farm assurance scheme.
If you have completed the CRRU course:
- Please send (by email or by post) a copy of your certificate; AND
- The completed form - CRRU Approved Certificate Declaration.
If you a member of a farm assurance scheme:
- Please send (by email or by post) a proof of your farm assurance membership; AND
- The completed CRRU Aligned Farm Assurance Scheme Declaration.