Sapphire Paste 25 contains the single feed active ingredient Brodifacoum on an oat grain which can control mice and rats in 1 feed. No certificate is required for purchase.
Sapphire Paste is a highly attractive bait packed with peanut oils and cereals making it very palatable to rodents ensuring infestations are controlled fast.
The strength of Sapphire Paste 25 offers the user a great solution to control large infestations of rats quickly when other baits might not work.
Medium to high infestations require a number of bait points. Bait refills may be required to replenish any bait taken.
Each 150g pouch contains paste sachets, enough for 2-3 x rat bait points.
The sachets must be placed in a bait boxes/station, which is a legal requirement to ensure that animals other than rats and mice cant access the poison. Click here for the BETA Bait Station.
How to use:
- Check for signs of activity in and around buildings. This can be burrows or runs. Rats are very cautious and will run beside buildings and look to hide in any cover that might offer them a form of safety.
- Place tamperproof bait stations every 5-10m apart where there are signs of rodent activity and in areas where rodents would feel safe and not exposed.
- Place 60g of Sapphire Paste into each of the bait stations.
- Check the bait 5-7 days after the first treatment and replenish any bait taken.
- Search for, remove and dispose of any dead rodents that are found.
It is advisable to wear protective clothing when handling any rodenticide or poison and also when disposing of any dead rodents.
For more, up to date information and advice on the use of rat baits and pest control click here.