Vanodox Formula 20L - Disinfectant
Vanodox is a Peracetic acid based, highly effective DEFRA approved farm disinfectant for fighting bacteria, viruses and fungi and is suitable for use as a poultry disinfectant or as a pig disinfectant.
DEFRA APPROVED FOR BIRD FLU
- Dilute Vanodox to 1:145 for Avian Influenza
- Peracetic acid base giving a quick kill on most pathogens
- Effective against a wide range of bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Non-tainting and non-staining
- DEFRA approved farm disinfectant
- Economical to use 1:256 general dilution rate
- Biodegradable formulation - Peracetic acid formulations break down into water and vinegar
- Ideal farm disinfectant for use in intensive livestock housing
Also carries Defra Approval for Foot and Mouth and Swine Vesticular Diseases
Evans Vanodine has almost 100 years' experience in the manufacture of chemicals. The company is renowned for its strictly defined procedures within the quality control laboratory and throughout the manufacturing process, complemented by highly qualified and experienced product development chemists and microbiologists.
Using our range of top quality farm prewash and DEFRA approved farm disinfectants we write individual protocols to aid farm biosecurity. Please call us for details.