Introducing Quill Calcium Boost, the new way of ensuring your Poultry and Pigs get the absolute most from their feed.
Is your egg-shell quality poor? Do you often see broilers or pigs go off their legs or struggle with rapid bone and muscle development?
Quill Calcium Boost is the new Calcium liquid supplement on the market featuring a new revolutionary formula with the additional enzyme phytase.
What's the science?
Phosphorous is an essential mineral for Poultry and Pigs for skeletal growth, cellular and egg-shell development.
On average, 70% of the total phosphorus in feed is in the form of phytic acid. Phytic acid binds nutrients like phosphorus, calcium, iron and amino acids to create phytate, which the animals cannot easily breakdown and digest. This means that pigs and poultry can only use 20-30% of the total nutrients in their feed.
Phytase is the enzyme needed to release the phosphorous and other nutrients from the phytic acid, meaning that they can be absorbed by the animal and does not pass through in waste.
In this product we have added phytase, which gets to work in the stomach immediately, breaking down the phytic acid and releasing that phosphorous, calcium and other nutrients so that they can be absorbed throughout the digestive tract.
Why dose phytase in a liquid?
Research has shown that the inorganic trace minerals in pig and poultry feed affect phytase stability in pre-mixed feed. Storing phytase with just Vitamins, in a liquid supplement such as Quill Calcium Boost means that it uses minimal enzyme activity before ingestion.
What Vitamins and Nutrients are in Calcium Boost?
- Good for egg-shell quality and bone density
- Improves immunity to disease during times of stress
- Works to reduce stress and aggressive behaviour in animals
- Magnesium is essential for cellular metabolism and bone development
- Prevents Rickets in early chick development
- Vitamin D3 is essential for Calcium absorption
- Provides immunity against disease
- An essential enzyme for the absorption of phosphorus in the digestive tract
- Encourages the increased absorption of other nutrients.
Dilution rate is 1-2ml per Litre of drinking water
Layers and parent stock:
· 1.0 l per 1.000 l of drinking water (0,1%).
· Administer for 3 to 7 days during periods of challenge.
· For prevention administer once a week
· 1.0 – 2.0 l per 1.000 l of drinking water (0,1 – 0,2%).
· For prevention administer 3 to 7 days a week.
In case of bone deformities administer for minimum 3 days. For prevention administer once a week.
Do you want to really boost growth and get the very maximum from your feed?
Then it's time to try Quill Calcium SuperBoost, the new revolution in super-dosing phytase.