GPC8 - Disinfectant
GPC8 by Evans Vanodine is a Gluteraldehyde based, highly effective Defra approved farm disinfectant for fighting bacteria, viruses and fungi containing two active ingredients (Gluteraldehyde and Quaternary Ammonium Compounds) and is suitable for use as a poultry, game disinfectant or as a pig disinfectant.
DEFRA APPROVED FARM DISINFECTANT FOR BIRD FLU
Dilution rate 1:50 for Avian Influenza
Click Here for DEFRA - New measures to protect poultry against Avian Flu
- Farm biosecurity is an essential part of day to day livestock production.
- Fast acting!
- Protection from a wide range of disease causing micro organisms.
- Recommend for us in all types of livestock housing.
- Non-staining and rapid killing action.
- Prolonged residual activity.
- Active in the presence of organic matter.
- Glutaraldehyde based disinfectant which offers a residual effect on porous surfaces.
Using our range of top quality farm prewash and DEFRA approved farm disinfectants we write individual protocols to aid farm biosecurity.
Please call us for details.
Available in 5 Litre and 25 Litre
Please note: we are unable to ship liquids and aerosols overseas due to the current Government Safety Regulations.
Evans Vanodine has almost 100 years' experience in the manufacture of chemicals. The company is renowned for its strictly defined procedures within the quality control laboratory and throughout the manufacturing process, complemented by highly qualified and experienced product development chemists and microbiologists.