FAM 30 is an extremely powerful DEFRA approved farm and aquaculture disinfectant offering rapid results and excellent protection from a wide range of disease-causing organisms.
Dilution rate 1:100 for Avian Influenza
- Iodine based disinfectant.
- DEFRA approved for foot & mouth disease, pig & poultry farming, general orders and approved for aquaculture
- Active in the presence of organic matter and at low temperatures, making it ideal for use as a foot dip disinfectant.
- Biodegradable, stable and safe in use.
- Contains a powerful detergent allowing cleaning and disinfecting in one operation.
- Economical to use.
- Colour-coded to indicate activity.
- Widely used in livestock, poultry and the fish industry
- For use as a foot dip disinfectant or as a wheel wash disinfectant please use at 1:90
- In heavily soiled areas, when used in a boot dip, it is recommended to be changed daily but in lightly soiled, high traffic areas 3 days.
In our experience and in our customer feedback, Fam30 is far less corrosive than Virkon. Also available in 25L and 200L. Fam 30 is available separately in 5L drums.
Dilution Rate: 1:90 (20L of water : 222ml of Fam 30)
*This product may be affected by delivery surcharges. Please get in contact with our sales team on 01258 818239 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Evans Vanodine has almost 100 years' experience in the manufacture of chemicals. The company is renowned for its strictly defined procedures within the quality control laboratory and throughout the manufacturing process, complemented by highly qualified and experienced product development chemists and microbiologists.
Please note: we are unable to ship liquids and aerosols overseas due to the current Government Safety Regulations. Customers from the Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland please enquire!