Evans Hypochlorite - also known as Dairy Hypochlorite is fast acting, easy mixing chlorine-based disinfectant for milking parlours, dairy utensils, pipelines and general cleaned surface.
- Fast bactericidal action.
- Non-foaming, mixes easily and rinses freely.
- Effective in hard or soft water.
- Minimises plant and rubber corrosion.
- Highly economical
- May be used for sanitising the final rinse water in the wash routine
- Also very popular as a cheap patio cleaner
Evans Vanodine has almost 100 years' experience in the manufacture of chemicals. The company is renowned for its strictly defined procedures within the quality control laboratory and throughout the manufacturing process, complemented by highly qualified and experienced product development chemists and microbiologists.
Please note: we are unable to ship liquids and aerosols overseas due to the current Government Safety Regulations. Customers from the Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland please enquire!
This is a hazardous product and therefore a special hazardous courier has to be used.