Vanoquat® is a concentrated quaternary disinfectant for use in food processing operations & animal housing
- Ideal for single or two-stage cleaning & disinfection programmes
- Contains detergent for effective cleaning
- Excellent for hygiene sensitive areas
- Effective in soft or hard water
- Bactericidal; passes EN1276 (effective against listeria & camylobactar)
- Effective against enveloped viruses
- Can be used for disinfecting game larders, processing rooms & kennels
FOOD PROCESS INDUSTRY: For use in the food process industry, Vanoquat® should be applied at a dilution rate of 1.0% v/v (10 ml per litre).
ANIMAL HUSBANDRY INDUSTRY: For use in the animal husbandry industry, Vanoquat® should be applied at a dilution rate of 2.0% v/v (20 ml per litre).
FOGGING: In highly hygiene sensitive areas, atmospheric fogging may be used as an additional hygiene step. Vanoquat® should be applied through suitable fogging equipment. For effective disinfection 2-3 litres of solution should be atomised per 100m³ of air.
|Clear colourless liquid
|pH - undiluted:
Full guidance on the handling and safe storage of the product can be obtained from the safety data sheet including first aid measures and health and safety requirements.
Please note: we are unable to ship liquids and aerosols overseas due to the current Government Safety Regulations. Customers from the Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland please get in contact with our sales team on 01258 818239 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. #hazardous#