Peradox - Disinfectant
Peradox is a Peracetic Acid based disinfectant made by Evans Vanodine. This clear, colourless disinfectant is fast acting and economical to use.
- Effective against a wide range of bacterial, viral and fungal pathogens, which can occur in milk productions, processing and intensive livestock husbandry.
- Kills bacteria within 15 seconds (passes EN1656).
- Maintains highest standard of hygiene.
- Suitable for cluster dipping and in-place disinfection of process plant.
- Suitable for all water types.
- Suitable for other food & beverage applications.
Please note: we are unable to ship liquids and aerosols overseas due to the current Government Safety Regulations. Customers from the Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland please enquire!
Evans Vanodine has almost 100 years' experience in the manufacture of chemicals. The company is renowned for its strictly defined procedures within the quality control laboratory and throughout the manufacturing process, complemented by highly qualified and experienced product development chemists and microbiologists.