SINGLE PRICE (RRP)
DISCOUNT PRICE PER UNIT
Jade Grain Bait is a highly palatable milling-grade grain impregnated with the active bromadiolone.
- Controls rat & mice infestations in as little as 2 feeds
- Bait is produced using the freshest & highest quality ingredients to ensure rodents are lured to the baits quickly
- Highly palatable
Suitable for use in and around buildings to deal with an infestation of that building.
|150g pouch (contains 6 x 25g grain sachets)
- Check for signs of activity in and around buildings. This can be burrows or runs. Rats are very cautious and will run beside buildings and look to hide in any cover that might offer them a form of safety.
- Place tamperproof bait stations every 5-10m apart where there are signs of rodent activity and in areas where rodents would feel safe and not exposed.
- Place 50-100g of Jade Grain into each of the bait stations.
- Check the bait 5-7 days after the first treatment and replenish any bait taken.
- Search for, remove and dispose of any dead rodents that are found.
It is advisable to wear protective clothing when handling any rodenticide or poison and also when disposing of any dead rodents.
Baits must be securely deposited in a way so as to minimise the risk of consumption by other animals or children. We recommend a bait box to minimise the risk.