Quill Water-Pure Sanitiser | 10L & 20L

  • Sale
  • Regular price £65.00 Ex. Vat
  • 0.0 £78.00 Inc. VAT
Shipping calculated at checkout.





10L £65.00 6 £63.00
20L £120.00 6 £116.00
All prices excl. VAT. Discount applied at checkout.
If you are looking to place a larger order or are interested in becoming a stockist then please contact us on 01258 818239.


Quill Water-Pure Sanitiser is a Hydrogen Peroxide water sanitiser for livestock drinking water & horticultural use. Contains advanced silver hydrogen peroxide. Designed to keep water systems clean & hygienic.

  • Removes & prevents organic biofilm
  • Eliminates bacteria, yeasts & fungi in the water
  • Safe to use in water being consumed by birds & animals or as a terminal clean
  • Ultra stabilised - remains effective throughout the entire water system
  • Biodegradable & safe for the environment
  • Dissolves into water and oxygen


    Add to drinking water; directly into drinkers, tanks or with a dosing pump.

    In drinking water with livestock present:

    Dilution rate: 1ml per 10L drinking water

    Terminal cleaning:

    According to manufacture guidance follow instruction card

    *Important information*

    For terminal cleaning: Water systems require an air release, due to the large amounts of oxygen released.



    Cleaning & disinfection of watering systems:

    Dilution rate: 50ml - 200ml Quill Water-Pure per 1000 litres of water

    Disinfection of the crop:

    Dilution rate: 100ml - 400ml Quill Water Pure per 1000 litres of water


    Available sizes: 1L, 10L, 20L
    Suitable for: All livestock & horticultural use


    Full guidance on the handling and safe storage of the product can be obtained from the safety data sheet including first aid measures and health and safety requirements.


    In October 2023, the Explosives Precursors Regulation was updated. As sellers of certain products, we are obliged to collect, record and retain critical information from customers of regulated explosive precursors.

    If you purchase this product you will need to complete the Regulated explosive form (linked here) and send in with photographic identification to