Target Acid Foam (25L) - Cleaner
A powerful acidic foam cleaner, able to descale and remove limescale caused by hard water.
- A phosphoric acid based cleaner with surfactants.
- Can be applied through a pressure washer using either hot or cold water.
- A clear liquid, odourless formulation which also helps to de-stain.
- Produces a thick stable acidic foam, which ensures maximum contact time.
- Particularly effective on water scale and protein build-up because of the advanced blend of biodegradable surfactants.
- Suitable for all slaughterhouse & meat processing factories
- Mixes readily with water
- Rapid removal of organic soiling
- Suitable for hard and soft water
How to use:- Apply Target Acid Foam solution through a steam cleaner or power washer, cover the entire surfaces to be cleaned and allow to soak in for a minimum of 10 minutes to effect maximum penetration and soil removal. Rinse off with clean water & high pressure. Where possible, use hot water from 40°C to 60° for best results.
Dilution rate:- Pressure washing/foam cleaning: Use from 4 to 6 %v/v depending on soil level. For manual cleaning: Use 2%v/v solution in hot water