A 125 litre nipple drinker, the Quill Outdoor Tank Drinker provides disease free hygienic water to game birds such as pheasants, partridge or ducks outside and for poultry such as chicken or turkeys.
- Ideal for use in release pens or temporary partridge call pens
- Ideal for use on game strips, other remote areas
- Suitable for pheasants, partridge, ducks, chickens and turkeys
- Helps stop birds from wandering to look for water
- Works well with organic acids
- Comes with a fitted stand - suitable form poults by using a step (pictured)
- Can be fitted with a Ballvalve Arm & Float (available separately) and connected to the mains water
- Comes with a filter to prevent the ingress of material when filling
- From summer 2019, features raised neck to stop split/contaminated water ingress when filling (pictured)
- Green to prevent algae
- 125 Litre has 22 nipples
- Other sizes available - 40L or 250L
Fitted with our new 22 x 180 degree nipples, unique to Quill Productions. Fitted with a large pin designed to let water through when nudged upwards, the new 180 nipple keeps birds alert and engaged whilst reducing the risk of wet bedding.
**Please note when dosing your header tanks with supplements, if using a ballcock and valve, and to allow for an air cap, the actual litres held is approximately 100 litres**