A powder circulation cleaner & bulk tank cleaner removes milk residues efficiently in all milking parlours & pipelines. It dissolves easily & is ideal for use in hard or soft water.
It defats & protects rubbers & helps prevent Milkstone build up. The 20-kilo bucket is sufficient to make nearly 5500 litres of working solutions & it is suitable for use as a cleaner for bulk tanks.
Features & Benefits
- A sophisticated, chlorinated, caustic formulation
- Effective sequestrate system for all water hardnesses
- Contains metasilicates for better fat removal
- Powerful but kinder to rubbers
- Multi-purpose usage
- Contains 29 % w/w minimum Sodium Hydroxide & 4 % w/w minimum available Chlorine
In Place Cleaning
- Immediately after milking has finished, remove all dirt from clusters, tubes & jetters & thoroughly rinse plant through with clean, cold water & run to waste.
- Make up a solution at a rate of 150g to 40 litres (6oz. to 10 gallons) of hot water (82°C /180°F), while stirring the solution.
- Draw into plant allowing some solution to run to waste until the solution is discharging hot (at least 50°C) from the return line, then set the return line for circulation & continue circulating for 10 minutes & then run to waste. Rinse plant thoroughly with clean, cold water & allow to drain.
Spray Cleaning of Bulk Milk Tanks
For automatic & hand operated tank spray cleaning equipment, the instructions of the manufacturer should be followed.
Automatically cleaned tanks should be manually cleaned at least once every month. In the case of tanks with manhole access, the tank should be inspected at least once a week. If problems arise, the manufacturers of the automatic cleaning equipment should be consulted.
Dilution rate: 150g to 40 Litres.
Please note: we are unable to ship liquids and aerosols overseas due to the current Government Safety Regulations. Customers from the Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland please enquire!
Evans Vanodine has almost 100 years' experience in the manufacture of chemicals. The company is renowned for its strictly defined procedures within the quality control laboratory and throughout the manufacturing process, complemented by highly qualified and experienced product development chemists and microbiologists.