Water powered, designed for simple low cost maintenance and able to handle a wide range of chemicals.
The medigator is made of heavy duty, modular construction, with a separate water motor and chemical pump section so that the motor stays chemical free and parts are easy to access and service
Easily installed into the pipe system with flexible hoses or can be installed directly into the pipe system with 1” BSP connectors
Currently available fixed ratios: 1.0% (1:100), 2.0% (2:100)
Net weight: 2.82 KILO (6.2 LBS)
Length: 61 CM (24”)
Width: 25 CM (9.75”)
- Minimum incoming water pressure: 0.21 BAR;
- Maximum incoming water pressure: 8.27 BAR;
- Minimum incoming water flow: 7.6 LITRE/HOUR, LPH;
- Maximum incoming water flow: 2271 LPH;
Pressure loss through the Medi-gator:
- 1.03 BAR (15 PSI) at 2271 LPH
- 0.69 BAR (10 PSI) at 1703 LPH
- 0.35 BAR (5 BAR) at 1136 LPH
Medigator 1% or 2% - More accurate than most water dosing pumps. Chemicals are added to the water lines at 1% or 2% without the solution going through the pump seals which can often lead to problems on some brands. Extremely reliable heavy duty construction which will handle pressures up to 120psi and at a low flow rate.
Requires 2 x 1 Female Threaded Adaptors.