Jade Grain 25 - 150G Sachet
Jade Grain Bait is a highly palatable milling grade grain, impregnated with the active ingredient Bromadiolone and is excellent for quickly controlling rodent infestations.
Each 150g pouch contains 6 x 25g sachets enough for between 1-3 rat bait points.
Bait boxes/stations are a legal requirement. Click here for the BETA Bait Station.
How to use:
- Check for signs of activity in and around buildings. This can be burrows or runs. Rats are very cautious and will run beside buildings and look to hide in any cover that might offer them a form of safety.
- Place tamperproof bait stations every 5-10m apart where there are signs of rodent activity and in areas where rodents would feel safe and not exposed.
- Place 50-100g of Jade Grain into each of the bait stations.
- Check the bait 5-7 days after the first treatment and replenish any bait taken.
- Search for, remove and dispose of any dead rodents that are found.
It is advisable to wear protective clothing i.e. gloves when handling any rodenticide or poison and also when disposing of any dead rodents.
For more, up to date information and advice on the use of rat baits, poisons and pest control click here.