Ambic Quarter Milk Isolator
The QMI™ Quarter Milk Isolator is designed to isolate the milk of one quarter from the other three during milking. It is a useful device for managing milk quality, in cases where elevated somatic cell counts (SCC) are observed in one quarter. Isolating the milk from a high SCC quarter by using the Quarter Milk Isolator, can significantly lower the SCC in the bulk milk tank which can help yield higher milk premiums.
- Large 7.5L (2 US gallon, 1.65 UK gallon) capacity
- Large 4”/100mm opening for ease of emptying and cleaning
- Heavy duty stainless steel bail holds lid in place
- 90 degree stainless steel elbow allows easy connection of liner/inflation and facilitates good liner/inflation presentation for clean milk out
- Large bore, flexible silicone rubber hoses make connection and manipulation easy