A unique feeding and drinking system to provide birds with clean water, seeds and nuts. Garden birds carry many potentially fatal diseases which are often transmitted by drinking contaminated water.
Even if bird baths are disinfected on a daily basis it is inevitable that birds will mess and regurgitate saliva into the water, passing on infection to other birds.
The Quill Garden Bird Drinker provides garden birds with constant clean, uncontaminated water through three "nipples" along the base of the drinker. Birds very quickly learn to use theses nipples. The drinker can be hung from a branch, bracket or pole and has on either side, a detachable feeder - one for nuts, the other for seed.
- Helps prevent the spread of waterborne diseases in birds
- 3-in-1 design to provide clean water nuts and smalls seeds
- Attracts a wide variety of birds to the garden
- Water is covered, printing birds from folding in it
- Birds quickly learn to drink from 'nipples'
- Cleaner to use and maintain than bird baths
- Water won't evaporate in the summer
- Not damaged by frost
- Easily refilled using funnel provided
- Perch supplied for the birds to easily reach the 'nipples'
- Opaque green plastic prevents algae growth
- Float indicates water level in the drinker
- Can be hung from a branch, bracket or pole
The History of the Quill Garden Bird Drinker:
Garden birds carry many diseases, which are often transmitted by drinking from contaminated water. Even if bird baths are disinfected on a daily basis it is inevitable that birds will mess and regurgitate saliva into the water, passing any infection on to other birds. The death of these birds can be prevented with good hygiene practice.
The Quill Garden Bird Drinker eliminates the contamination of drinking water by regurgitated salvia. It is an excellent invention for seed-eating birds as their dry diets mean they need more water than insectivorous birds, many of whom get most of their water from food.
This complete feeding and drinking system will revolutionise the way you look after garden birds and provide you satisfaction in the knowledge that you are offering them hygienic drinking water.