Suitable for outdoor use only, this genuine Red Top Fly Bag is capable of catching up to to 20,000 flies! The catching agent stays active for up to 12 weeks and ideal for use in hot weather.
The catching agent in this fly trap is non-toxic so suitable for stables, milking parlours but is recommended to be placed 10m away from livestock housing as flies are attracted to it.
Why Control Flies?
- They carry and transmit infectious diseases such as Anthrax, Cholera, Salmonella, Tuberculosis and Typhoid, caused by bacteria, viruses and parasites which spread between animas and humans!
- Flies are also linked with human infections including stomach bugs, blood poisoning and pneumonia.
- Flies can develop from Egg to Adult in under 7 days!
- Flies can lay up to 500 eggs over a few days!
- Scientists have calculated that a pair of flies beginning reproduction in April may be progenitors to 191,010,000,000,000,000,000 flies by August if all were to live
- A major nuisance and impact on animal welfare and productivity!