Quill Boot Dip (Yellow)
Quill Boot Dip offers the ultimate farm biosecurity at a value for money price. Our foot dip has internal fixed brushes for cleaning and disinfecting shoes or boots in one easy step. This is much more effective than a disinfectant foot mat.
- 3 fixed brushes help to remove organic matter from the sole and side of the boot
- Base brush different to side brushes, designed to clean and disinfect deep cleats in soles
- Calendar dial to show when the disinfectant was last changed in the foot dip
- The handle also acts as a useful balancing aid when cleaning boots
- Handle can be detached from lid.
- Comes complete with a cover to stop debris or rainwater diluting the disinfectant in the foot dip
- The cover can be filled with sand or water to keep in place when outside
- Holds up to 20 litres - sufficient for the whole foot to be dipped in disinfectant
- The brushes are high quality food grade brushes to ensure longevity
- Easy to empty with a pouring nook in one corner
Manufactured here at Quill, using rotational plastic moulding techniques, the Quill Boot dip is robust enough to stand up to every day use on farm.
Of all the biosecurity measures used on farm, the one measure that is often overlooked or neglected is that of the disinfectant boot dip and yet it is one of the most important methods to employ.
We recommend FAM 30 or Intra Multi-Des GA for a disinfectant for foot dips. We have tried other disinfectants including a popular well known powdered version but have found that they quickly become ineffective when muck enters the footbath solution.
Discounts available for bulk purchases - please enquire