FAM 30 is an extremely powerful DEFRA approved farm disinfectant which offers rapid results and excellent protection from a wide range of disease-causing organisms.
Listed in the Aquatic Disinfectant listing Scheme.
Dilution rate 1:100 for Avian Influenza
- Iodine based disinfectant.
- Active in the presence of organic matter and at low temperatures, making it ideal for use as a foot dip disinfectant.
- Biodegradable, stable and safe in use.
- Contains a powerful detergent allowing cleaning and disinfecting in one operation.
- Economical to use.
- Colour-coded to indicate activity.
- Widely used in livestock, poultry and fish industry.
- For use as a foot dip disinfectant or as a wheel wash disinfectant please use at 1:90.
- Using our range of top quality farm prewash and DEFRA approved farm disinfectants we write individual protocols to aid farm biosecurity.
- In heavily soiled areas, when used in a boot dip, it is recommended to be changed daily but in lightly soiled, high traffic areas 3 days.
- Click here to purchase a Boot Dip.
Dilution Rate: 1:90 (20L of water : 222ml of Fam 30).
*This product may be affected by delivery surcharges. Please get in contact with our sales team on 01258 818239 or email email@example.com for further information.
Evans Vanodine has almost 100 years' experience in the manufacture of chemicals. The company is renowned for its strictly defined procedures within the quality control laboratory and throughout the manufacturing process, complemented by highly qualified and experienced product development chemists and microbiologists.
Please note: we are unable to ship liquids and aerosols overseas due to the current Government Safety Regulations. Customers from the Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland please enquire!