FAM 30 Disinfectant
FAM30 is an extremely powerful DEFRA approved farm disinfectant offering rapid results and excellent protection from a wide range of disease-causing organisms.
DEFRA APPROVED FOR BIRD FLU
- Dilution rate 1:100 for Avian Influenza
- Iodine based disinfectant.
In our experience and in our customer feedback, FAM 30 is far less corrosive than Virkon.
Active in the presence of organic matter and at low temperatures, making it ideal for use as a foot dip disinfectant.
- Biodegradable, stable and safe in use.
- Contains a powerful detergent allowing cleaning and disinfecting in one operation.
- Economical to use.
- Colour-coded to indicate activity.
- Widely used in livestock, poultry and fish industry.
- For use as a foot dip disinfectant or as a wheel wash disinfectant please use at 1:90
Using our range of top quality farm prewash and defra approved farm disinfectants we write individual protocols to aid farm biosecurity.
Available in 25L and 200L
Available separately in 5 L drums
Click here to view and download the Fam 30 Product Info Sheet
Click Here For DEFRA Approved Disinfectants
Evans Vanodine has almost 100 years' experience in the manufacture of chemicals. The company is renowned for its strictly defined procedures within the quality control laboratory and throughout the manufacturing process, complemented by highly qualified and experienced product development chemists and microbiologists.
Please note: we are unable to ship liquids and aerosols overseas due to the current Government Safety Regulations. Customers from the Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland please enquire!